Join me for a week long adventure to Acadia National Park and Bar Harbor, Maine. From October 12 through October 19, we will lodge in a beautiful private residence along the shores of Sommes Sound, right in the midst of Acadia National Park. Daily trips to the seacoast and surrounding harbor towns. Nightly home cooked dinners including lobster boils or dining out.
We’ll venture out for day long excursions to places like Corea and Prospect harbors, and other coastal towns, for outstanding local color. Great sunrise and sunset images with local light houses, coastal and harbor scenes.
For the super adventurous, or those with a lot of time on their hands, you can join me for the journey there and back. I’ll be driving and visiting a number of fantastic locations in West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Vermont and New Hampshire and Maine along the way there and back.
Some possible locations include, but are not limited to:
- Blackwater Falls State Park
- Rickett’s Glen State Park
- Portland and Pemiquid Lighthouses\
- White Mountains of New Hampshire
- In Maine, we’ll see Bass Harbor, Winter Harbor, Prospect Harbor lighthouses, take a sunset cruise on the Margaret Todd, walk the carriage trails to some nice waterfalls.
- Bennington Pottery for a photo shoot
- Assorted covered bridges and other locations around Bennington, Vermont.
- Photograph wildlife and spectacular sunsets from the deck of our wonderful accommodations.
A guaranteed good time with good folk and great food and accommodations.
Fill out the form below to let me know of your interest in going on this trip.